Having played with other products such as Jira, Bitbucket, Github and what not, there's a few neat features that i'd love to see implemented in Codebase.
1. The ability to "create another ticket like this" when in a ticket's details, this would be incredibly useful when adding mass tickets
2. The "create ticket from comment" feature is amazing, but only pre-fills the description with the filepath and line number, would be great to link directly to the first commit it was added in
3. It would be great to have an additional feature to create ticket from multiple comments, for example I have a TODO in code in multiple places for the same task, but may only want to create 1 ticket and reference all references in the codebase
4. Branch permissions (most likely suggested before) which would make merge requests much more powerful
5. Global search filters, when I save a ticket search query such as "all my incomplete Android tasks" I don't want to re-create it for every project in the account (30+!)
I will probably reply to this as I think of more awesome suggestions
Collecting We're collecting votes & feedback about this suggestion!